- Standish-Sterling Calendar 2015-2016
- Parent Letter - Schedule for FY16
- Sterling Elementary Literacy Night - Thursday February 25th @ HS EFAA School Wellness Policy - If you are interested in joining the Wellness Committee, contact Krystal Hoernlein, Director of Dining Services.
We are having our first informational meeting on January 27th at 5:30 in room 404 at the High School. It is open to all community members, parents, staff and students!
- EFAA School Wellness Policy.pdf
- SSMS Title I Survey
- Positions Open: Substitutes for teachers, custodians, cooks, & paraprofessionals
- to work as needed. Go to www.pcmiservices.com to apply.
- ** PCMI Be a Sub Flyer **
- In an effort to improve system practices, Standish-Sterling Community Schools is conducting a Parent Survey. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Freedom Of Information Act Guidelines
High School Transcripts - Contact Central High School at 989-846-3660
Meal Charge Policy
School of Choice -- Second Semester FY16 Information
School Of Choice Application
School Of Choice Quick Facts
Skyward Family Access Form
Volunteer Form - Volunteer Application
(Please allow 2 weeks processing time for Volunteer Forms)